Your previous selection: Online
A2.6 Intermediate: Online
Product Code: EA2.6SAM (Cosmopolite) 2021
|Type||8-week courses for adults|
|Session||2021 - Term 1|
|Pace||2.5 hours a week over 8 weeks|
A2.6 Intermediate Online
06 Feb 2021 to 27 Mar 2021
Please note: This class will exceptionally run for 2.5h per session over 8 weeks in Term 1 (and not follow the regular 2h sessions over 10 weeks pace of our courses). For future terms, each session may go back to 2h per week.
Each week you will take part in a two-hour* face-to-face virtual class via Zoom, which will run during the stated course schedule above. Additionally, you will also gain access to our online platform Apolearn, where you can interact with your teacher and your fellow students. This is also where your teacher will upload class content during the course. If Zoom and Apolearn are new tools for you, rest assured - we will be guiding you along the way! All students will receive more information on how to use both platforms prior to your first class.
*Due to public holidays within Term 1, an extra 15-30 minutes have been added to some sessions in order for all classes to complete the 20h program. Please refer to the schedule above for reference.
This course is designed for students who have completed level A2.5 or who have been assessed prior to enrolling. In this class, students learn the vocabulary and language structures required to:
- Caractériser quelqu'un - describing someone
- Rapporter des propos reporting - information through indirect speech
- Exprimer son désaccord - expressing disagreement
- Parler des relations entre les personnes - talking about people's relationships
- Convaincre convicing Parler de son état d'esprit - talking about your state of mind
- Comprendre des tâches et des instructions - understanding tasks and instructions
- Rédiger une recette de cuisine - writing a recipe
Textbooks For this course, you will need the following material:
- Cosmopolite 2/A2 - Livre de l’élève
- Cosmopolite 2/A2 - Cahier d’activités
Note: Our course fees do not include books. As our reception in St Kilda/CBD is currently closed, we suggest that the most effective way to get your books delivered is by purchasing them directly from Language International Bookshop online https://www.languageint.com.au/ or over the phone (03) 9857-0030. Hard copies and digital books are available.
Approx $360.86 USD