Year 10 French Immersion Day Sunday 17 September 2017
Approx $115.09 USD
NEED SOME EXTRA HELP & PRACTICE WITH YOUR FRENCH?
Perfect for year 10 students who would like to boost their confidence before the end of the year!
What: General revision and conversation
Where: Alliance Française de Melbourne in St Kilda, 51 Grey Street
When: Sunday 17 September 2017, 10am-4.30pm
Cost: $170 / $162 for AFM members or students - with a French-style buffet lunch included
Subsidies: The Languages Unit of the Department of Education and Training will provide a full subsidy of $170 for a limited number of students from government schools. You can download the information notice here and the application form here. Applications close September 01.
No refund, credit note or transfer will be granted after September 08. Cancellations prior to September 08 will incur a $50 administration fee and should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STUDY WITH A FRIEND AND WIN!
If you and a friend enrol together for the Year 10 Immersion Day on Sunday the 17th of September, you will both receive a free copy of the first season of French drama series ‘Glacé’ on DVD!! Be quick though! We only have 10 DVDs to give away!
Enrolling online: simply click “Order” in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Order for someone else’ and add in your friend’s details. Then make sure on the payment page you write ‘GLACE DVD’ in the comments box.
Enrolling over the phone/in person: simply tell the receptionist that you would like to enrol yourself and a friend and don’t forget to mention ‘GLACE DVD’ !
Terms and conditions:
- Two people must enrol TOGETHER either via the website or over the phone to receive a free gift. ‘GLACE DVD' must be entered into the comments box of the enrolment form.
- The offer only applies to paying attendees (not subsidised attendees).
- Only the first five pairs to enrol will receive a DVD set each.
- The offer ends on the 15th of September.
- Successful students will receive their gift on the day of the course (17/09/2017).