Grammar clinic Summer 2016: Subjonctif
Approx $104.55 USD
Tue 12 Jan | For levels A2.4 - B1
At St Kilda | 10.00am to 4.00pm
Le subjunctive is definitely THE mood that scares students the most. All intermediate French speaker are certainly aware of the subjunctive and know to use it after things like il faut que and je veux que, but there are probably still some expressions or verbs that you're not sure about. Do you use the subjunctive after espérer, and what about il est possible/probable? Our crash course will help you find an answer to all of your subjunctive questions.
Le programme de la journee:
In the morning, the teacher will present in English the subjunctive mood. You will be able to review how it is formed and when it is used by comparing with English, observing texts and completing various exercises.
In the afternoon, various speaking activities will take place to allow you put your skills in practice: conversation, games, jeux de roles, etc.
- It is important all participants have completed Intermediate A2.4 level and/or are already familiar with le subjonctif.
- Course material will be provided, including a notebook from Alliance Francaise de Melbourne. Just bring a pen!
- Lunch is included and served from 12.30pm until 1.30pm in the cafeteria.
- Menu: a quiche (vegetarian option available) with salad, cheese, bread and fruits. One glass of wine, one tea or one cafe will be offered to all participants.
- Any specific dietary requirements? Please let us know at the time of booking!
- 4 participants minimum required to run the course.
Bookings are essential. Enrolments are open until Thursday 7th January.