Grammar clinic Summer 2016: Past Tenses
Approx $104.55 USD
Thu 21 Jan | For levels A1.4 - A2
At St Kilda | 10.00am to 4.00pm
French past tenses can be tricky. Le passé composé vs l'imparfait issue is a usual struggle until students truly understand each of these tenses and the differences between them. There's also the matter of le plus-que-parfait, which needs to be understood to be used correctly in French.
Get past this confusion with this crash course.
Le programme de la journee:
In the morning, the teacher will present in English the past tenses commonly used in French. You will be able to review how they are formed and when they are used by comparing with English, observing texts and completing various exercises.
In the afternoon, various speaking activities will take place to allow you put your skills in practice: conversation, games, jeux de roles, etc.
- It is important all participants have completed Discovery A1.4 level and/or are already familiar with le passé composé and l'imparfait.
- Course material will be provided, including a notebook from Alliance Francaise de Melbourne. Just bring a pen!
- Lunch is included and served from 12.30pm until 1.30pm in the cafeteria.
- Menu: a quiche (vegetarian option available) with salad, cheese, bread and fruits. One glass of wine, one tea or one cafe will be offered to all participants.
- Any specific dietary requirements? Please let us know at the time of booking!
- 4 participants minimum required to run the course.
Bookings are essential. Enrolments are open until Monday 18th January.