Grammar clinic: les relative pronouns
Approx $100.64 USD
Before you can use French relative pronouns correctly, you first need to understand the grammar behind them: words such as “relative clause”, “main clause”, “subject”, “direct object”, “indirect object”, or “preposition” are grammar concepts you will re-discover during the day in order to understand how French relative pronouns que, qui, lequel, dont, and où works.
Le programme de la journee:
In the morning, the teacher will compare both English and French grammar to give you a better understanding of grammar concepts that are often difficult to apprehend. You will be able to review how complex sentences are formed in both languages thanks to the teacher's explanations, observing texts and sentences and completing various exercises.
In the afternoon, various speaking activities will take place to allow you put your skills in practice: conversation, games, jeux de roles, etc.
- It is important all participants have completed Independent B1.3 level and/or are already familiar with les pronoms relatifs.
- Course material will be provided, including a notebook from Alliance Francaise de Melbourne. Just bring a pen!
- Lunch is included and served from 12.30pm until 1.30pm in the cafeteria.
- Menu: a quiche (vegetarian option available) with salad, cheese, bread and fruits. One glass of wine, one tea or one cafe will be offered to all participants.
- Any specific dietary requirements? Please let us know at the time of booking!
- 4 participants minimum required to run the course.
Bookings are essential. Enrolments are open until Thursday 17th Sep.