Sorry this product is no longer available.
A concession membership can only be bought at our front desk on presentation of a valid concession card. It applies to the following categories: Full time students, Pensioners and Health Care Card holders.
A copy of the concession card will be required prior to membership application being confirmed.
The Alliance Française de Melbourne (AFM) offers many advantages to all lovers of French culture, be they francophone or francophile and as a member you will enjoy:
- Discounts on all AFM’s events (AF French Film Festival, concerts, cine-clubs, etc.):
- Course enrolment fee waived;
- 10% off our course fees;
- Free borrowing access to our multi-media library;
- Free access to our e-library: the Culturetheque;
- Participation in our book clubs;
- Our annual brochure mailed to you;
- Invitations to our exhibitions’ openings;
- Possibility to enter our regular give-away competitions and our partners’ discounts listed in ‘le coin des membres’;
- A chance to be an active member of the AFM by voting at the AGM and even to be elected as a Board member if you wish.
When applying for this membership you will become an ordinary member of the association.
This concession membership :
- is valid for 12 months from the date of issue;
- is valid for one person only;
- only the person who signs the application form is an ordinary member and can attend and vote at the AGM;
- only one person may sign the form.
Please note that memberships purchased in other Alliance Francaise associations are not valid within the association of the Alliance Francaise de Melbourne.