Terms And Conditions
- The membership is valid for one person for a duration of 12 months from the date of issue.
- The membership is non refundable or transferable.
- A 10% discount on our courses will apply, subject to our terms and conditions of enrolment.
- The Member discount on our activites.
- Members have a free access to our e-library: the Culturetheque.
- Invitations to attend our exhibitions' openings.
- One copy of our quarterly newsletter will be posted to you.
- The membership entitles you to the free use of our multimedia library and borrowing conditions are as follows:
- 3 x books maximum per borrowing for one month;
- 2 CDs or CD-ROMS maximum per borrowing for 1 week;
- 1 DVD maximum per borrowing for 1 week.
In case of loss, damage or theft, the membership cardholder must make good
the replacement of material at cost price. A refundable caution of $50.00
applies when borrowing books with a red dot.
- Only the person who signs the application form is an ordinary member and can attend and vote at the AGM.
- Only one person may sign the form.
You may also like...
Jazzy Jeudi - Bob Sedergreen & friends
On Thursday 19 October, 7.30pm.
Join us for a night of smooth, carefree jazz with piano legend Bob Sedergreen & friends.
Jazzy Jeudi - Duo Philippe Guidat Pascal Rollando
Thursday 9 November at 8pm.
The guitarist Philippe Guidat and the percussionist Pascal Rollando want to reconnect with the natural acoustic characteristics of their instruments.
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!