Terms And Conditions Family Membership
- The membership is valid for a couple and their children under 12 for a duration of 12 months from the date of issue.
- All members of the family must be named on the application.
- The membership is non refundable or transferable.
- A 10% discount on our courses will apply for each member of the family named on the application, subject to our terms and conditions of enrolment.
- The Member discount for each family member on our activites.
- Members have a free access to our e-library: the Culturetheque.
- Invitations to attend our exhibitions' openings.
- One copy of our quarterly newsletter will be posted to you.
- The membership entitles you to the free use of our multimedia library and borrowing conditions as follows:
- 5 x books maximum per borrowing for one month;
- 3 CDs or CD-ROMS maximum per borrowing for 1 week;
- 1 DVD maximum per borrowing for 1 week.
In case of loss, damage or theft, the membership cardholder must make good
the replacement of material at cost price. A refundable caution of $50.00
applies when borrowing books with a red dot.
- Only the person who signs the application form is an ordinary member and can attend and vote at the AGM.
- Only one person may sign the form.
You may also like...
French for Travellers
Going on a trip to France or a Francophone country? Get comfortable with essential French phrases with our 1-week crash courses for travellers!
French & Cooking: Les spécialités régionales
Fridays, 23 Aug - 20 Sep 2019
Improve your French while learning how to cook traditional French home style cuisine!
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!