Competition Terms And Conditions
- The promoter is the Alliance Française de Melbourne (A.B.N: 91 005 140 385)
- Information on prizes and how to enter Alliance Française de Melbourne competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry
- By entering Alliance Française de Melbourne competitions, entrants accept the above-stated Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to Alliance Française de Melbourne competitions are open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies.
- To enter Alliance Française de Melbourne competitions, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by the Promoter by the close of business on the specified closing date.
- Prize winners of Alliance Française de Melbourne competitions are selected at 51 Grey Street, St Kilda, VIC, 3182 on the specified competition judging date. Winners are contacted by email or mail within 5 business days of selection.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are games of chance and as such, winning entries are selected based on a selection at random.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- All entries become the property of Alliance Française de Melbourne. As such, Alliance Française de Melbourne is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- The laws of Victoria govern Alliance Française de Melbourne competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Prises are to be collected from the Alliance Française de Melbourne unless otherwise stated.
You may also like...
By Way of Navigation
23 May to 30 June 2018
An exhibition by Emma Hamilton
Eildon Gallery, Alliance Française de Melbourne
Winter Holiday Intensive
From 2 July to 9 July 2018
1-Week French courses for adults, high school students and children, in CBD and St Kilda
& 1-day Immersion experience for adults and teenagers (NEW!) in St Kilda.
The Melbourne Salon
Thu 2 August
A discussion with Dr Alexis Bergantz about French conflicts and the case for freedom in Australia.
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!