Renault, Veolia, MMG, Swatch, Michelin... Many large companies have already benefited from the teaching expertise of the Alliance Française de Melbourne in order to enhance their job and business prospect overseas. What are you waiting for?
Facts & Figures :
- In recent years there has been an increase in French commercial ventures in Australia, creating thousands of employment opportunities for Australians
- 220 million people speak French over the 5 continents in 77 countries
- It is the official language of 44 countries
- French is widely used in Canada, Europe and Africa. French is also an official language of all United Nations agencies and a large number of international organisations, making it a truly global language.
- French is one of the languages of the future with an estimated 700 million speakers by 2050. No wonder so many local companies want to set up French classes for employees.
Businesses that set up French classes for their employees are gaining not only a competitive edge in Francophone markets, but also enhancing their business and travel experiences in French-speaking countries, improving their communication with clients and colleagues AND fostering team building within the company!
Corporate courses for groups and individuals:
why opt for the Alliance Française de Melbourne?
We work within your budget: our quotes offer comprehensive services, discounts and benefits for all employees taking part in a French
Instruction is tailored to meet your goals and scheduling. An analysis of your requirements and objectives is made before the start of every course.
Cultural training is offered in addition to language instruction, helping you communicate even better.
In addition each corporate student receives an Alliance Française student card giving them access to Melbourne's largest French-language library as well as cultural and other special events at discounted rates.
For more information about our French language corporate courses and to talk about your needs or ask for a quote, please contact the course and training manager, Aurélie, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like...
Death in Double Time: A music themed murder mystery party
Thu 18 Oct, 7pm to 9:30pm
Dive into the world of music, competition, jealousy, love and betrayal in what will be a thrilling night inside the walls of the Eildon Mansion!
Allen Hicks: Matter & Light
31 October to 22 November
An exhibition presented by the Clark Art Projects
28 Nov - 1 Dec
An activated installation and bilingual performance by Jude Walton presented at the Alliance Française.
Five performances | Bookings essential
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!