Open House Photo Competition Terms And Conditions
1. The competition will take place on Sunday 26 July 2015 all day. Participants will have to take a photo of our building Eildon Mansion and the best ones will be rewarded. Only entries received on this day will be valid and entries must be submitted via Instagram or Twitter. Winning entrants will have to provide their contact details, on request. All entrants will have to upload their pictures following the instructions and read and agree to the terms and conditions.
2. Subject to clause 14, entry is open to all the visitors of the Alliance Française de Melbourne who are amateur photographers. Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when claiming and collecting their prize. Photographic identification may be required upon collection of the prize.
3. Photographs submitted must be the entrant's own original work and must not have been published previously or been obtained from a secondary source. By submitting a photograph, an entrant grants the Alliance Française and its related entities a royalty-free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, publish or display the photographs/videos and any stories on the entrants. This includes commercial purposes and may extend to or involve use by or with one or more third parties.
4. Photographs should meet the photographic categories and be appropriately “hashtaged” in order to be eligible. The hashtag that must be used is #AfmOpenHouse + @alliancefrancaise_melbourne (for Instagram) or @AFMelbourne1 (for Twitter)
5. If photographs contain images of children then this must only contain images of your own children/members of your family or children of friends with the parents’ consent.
6. Photographs submitted may be published in the Alliance Française social media and publications. The Alliance Française accepts no responsibility for materials submitted and advises that entries submitted will not be returned to entrants.
7. Photographs that feature any corporate advertising material or messages will be disqualified from entry.
8. All entries will be judged and rated on photographic merit by a panel from the Alliance Française de Melbourne. The judge’s decision is final and cannot be contested. The panel will be judging the photos on many criteria: creativity, composition, vibrancy and overall quality.
9. There will be 3 winners in total, with one winning entry per category.
1st – 1 French course (course fee, 3-months registration fee and textbooks all included)
2nd – 1 30$ voucher for the restaurant Milk the Cow + 1 Petit Cochon Hamper
3rd – 1 book, 1 CD and 1 DVD
10. The winners will be selected by Sunday 2 August 2015 and notified by email by a representative of the Alliance Française de Melbourne. Winners will also be announced online on our social media.
11. All additional costs incurred will be at the expense of the winner.
12. The entrant consents to the use by the Alliance Française and its related corporations of the entrants’ details and acknowledges that the Alliance Française and its related corporations, may, at its discretion, disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing you with goods or services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you. The details will also be used to investigate complaints, as required or permitted by any law, to enable the Alliance Française to perform its obligations to you under this or any other agreement and to ensure that you perform your obligations under this or any other agreement.
12.1 If you do not want the details to be used for the purposes stated in this clause please email the Alliance Française at email@example.com
13. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to take whatever action it considers necessary against any person who is party to the said conduct.
14. Employees of the Alliance Française de Melbourne and their associated agencies and immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
15. The Alliance Française de Melbourne and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the competition.
16. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
You may also like...
Jazzy Jeudi - Duo Philippe Guidat Pascal Rollando
Thursday 9 November at 8pm.
The guitarist Philippe Guidat and the percussionist Pascal Rollando want to reconnect with the natural acoustic characteristics of their instruments.
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!