#literallyEurope Photo Competition
Want a fun way to discover Europe in these crazy times? Simply capture your favourite European saying in one photo, post it to Facebook or Instagram tagging us @EULanguagesAus, and include the hashtag #literallyEurope. Not only will you feel immersed in European culture, but you’ll be in the running to win an e-bike, language classes and a whole host of other European-inspired prizes!
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Capture a European saying (in any one of the 24 official EU languages) in one photo
- Post to Facebook or Instagram tagging our pages: @EULanguagesAus
- Include the European saying, the English meaning and then the literal English translation either on the photo or in the accompanying text.
- Include the hashtag #literallyEurope
Join the fun and discover how European language can enrich your life!
This online competition is brought to you by the following members of EUNIC Australia:
Alliance Française (Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney), Austrian Embassy Canberra, Goethe-Institut (Melbourne, Sydney), Istituto Italiano di Cultura (Melbourne, Sydney), Instituto Cervantes Sydney.
Special thanks to our major supporters:
* Competition runs from 9am 27/8/20 - 5pm 26/9/20 - the 2020 European Day of Languages
** Winner announced 1st October
*** By uploading your photo you accept the T&C’s
**** This promotion is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram
Need some inspiration?
“Hai voluto la bicicletta, ora pedala!”
Meaning: accept the consequences of your choices
Literal translation: You wanted the bike, now pedal!
Tomaten auf den Augen haben
Meaning: Not being able to see the obvious
Literal translation: To have tomatoes on your eyes
Tête en l'air
Literal translation: Head in the air
A Leitner Libelle step-through 20" folding ebike in RED color with 10Ah battery worth AU$1245
- A voucher for one term of language courses for the winner and a friend (the winner will choose between one of the four languages: Italian, French, Spanish or German with an estimated value of AU$800);
- A Chocolate Grand Hamper from Cacao worth $99;
- A $50 beauty hamper from French Beauty Co; and
- A $30 voucher from Blue Illusion.
You may also like...
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!