Transport And Parking Info
The Alliance Française car park will not be accessible during market weekend.
Here below are a few alternative transport and parking options:
Trams: 16, 96, Fitzroy Street
3, 5, 64, 67 St Kilda Junction (3, 64, 67 Alma Road)
Alternative parking in the area around the Alliance Française:
Car Parks St Kilda:
Street Parking St Kilda:
- Parking Bowling Club /Albert park:
- Parking Metropol:
- Max stay: 4h
- The Prince car park -300 spaces
- $4 per hour
- $20 max 24h
- $50 lost ticket
- Pattison Street/Ace parking: Sat & Sun
- $2.00 per hour
- $7.00 daily max
- Jackson street (60 spaces):
- 2P: 8.00am-12noon Sat&Sun
- $4.50 per hour
- $10.50 max all day
- Parking Sea Bath (450 spaces)
Click here for map
- Grey Street (AFM side):
- C (Tow away):7am-9am,
no limit all other times.
- Grey Street (Opposite side of the AFM): Mon to Fri:
- 1P 9am to 4.30pm and C: (Tow away) 4.30pm to 6.30pm - no limit after that time
- Eildon Road (Right side)
- Burnett Street
- Gurner Street
- Paid street parking, usual fees:
- $4.50 per hour
- $10.50 all day
- Fitzroy Street (along Albert Park):4P:
- Clyde Street:2P:8.00am-Midnight
- Esplanade (in front of the Espy)
- Sat: P:8.00-midnight
- Sun: no parking
You may also like...
Term 2 French courses starting now!!
18 April to 27 June 2018
10-week French courses for adults, high school students and children.
In St Kilda and in the CBD.
18 April - 16 May 2018
An exhibition by French artist François Réau
Eildon Gallery, Alliance Française de Melbourne
Jazzy Jeudi - Kimba Griffith
Thu 24 May
Versatile vocalist Kimba Griffith joined by The New Impromptu Quartet
Vin & Fromage
Each term on Tuesday, from 6.30pm to 8.00pm
(except School & Public Holidays)
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!