Student List Instructions
Please download your Excel Spreadsheet template
for Student Enrolment:
- Enrolment-Form-Y3-10.xlsx (8.9 KB)
- Enrolment-Form-VCE.xlsx (8.9 KB)
Fill in the following columns:
Column A - prénom (FIRST NAME)
Column B - nom de famille (SURNAME)
Please type (HC) next to the surname if student is an Hors Categorie candidate, see definition below.
Column D - année (YEAR LEVEL)
Column E - type TRUE if student participating in written exam, FALSE if not
Column F - type TRUE if student participating in oral exam, FALSE if not
Leave all other columns BLANK, save it and send it back to me by email at:
If you already have your students listed on an excel spreadsheet it should be a matter of copying and pasting onto the attached excel spreadsheet and adding the extra details in columns D E and F.
Please remember to advise those students who fall into the Hors Categorie as defined below.
HORS-CATÉGORIE AND FRENCH SPEAKING STUDENTS
Candidates are considered hors-categorie if they fall into either of the following :
- Those who have the opportunity of receiving support in French at home (e.g. French speaking parent/s);
- Have spent more than six months in a French speaking country in the last 2 years;
- Have been educated in a French bilingual school for more than 2 years.
Hors-catégorie students are marked according to the same standards as others but are competing against other hors-catégorie candidates only.
We ask for teachers’ cooperation in writing (HC) next to the surnames of these hors-categorie candidates at the time of registration.
You may also like...
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!