Your previous selection: Online
Product Code: EB1.4MC (Cosmopolite) 2021
|Type||10-week courses for adults|
|Session||2021 - Term 2|
|Pace||2 hours per week over 10 weeks|
B1.4 Independent: Online
19 Apr 2021 to 28 Jun 2021
This course takes place 100% online. The pace of this class is two hours* per week over 8 or 9 weeks.
Each week you will take part in a two-hour* face-to-face virtual class via Zoom, which will run during the stated course schedule above. Additionally, you will also gain access to our online platform Apolearn, where you can interact with your teacher and your fellow students. This is also where your teacher will upload class content during the course. If Zoom and Apolearn are new tools for you, rest assured - we will be guiding you along the way! All students will receive more information on how to use both platforms prior to your first class.
*Due to public holidays within Term 1, an extra 15-30 minutes have been added to some sessions in order for all classes to complete the 20h program. Please refer to the schedule above for reference.
Parler des loisirs et des sorties :
- Proposer/conseiller/choisir une sortie
- Exprimer l’accord et le désaccord
- Parler d’événements familiaux
- Comprendre des différences culturelles
- Découvrir de nouvelles coutumes
Parler du développement durable :
- Décrire des relations de voisinage
- Exprimer l’adhésion et émettre des réserves
- Débattre d’un sujet polémique
- Parler d’un projet de développement durable
- Identifier des écogestes
- Inciter à agir, convaincre quelqu’un
- COSMOPOLITE 3/B1 (Hachette)– Livre de l’élève
- COSMOPOLITE 3/B1(Hachette) – Cahier d’activités
Note: Our course fees do not include books. As our reception in St Kilda/CBD is currently closed, we suggest that the most effective way to get your books delivered is by purchasing them directly from Language International Bookshop online https://www.languageint.com.au/ or over the phone (03) 9857-0030. Hard copies and digital books are available.
Approx $379.17 USD