Your previous selection: Online
Product Code: EB1.3MC (Cosmopolite) 2021
|Type||8-week courses for adults|
|Session||2021 - Term 1|
|Pace||2.5 hours a week over 8 weeks|
B1.3 Independent Online
01 Feb 2021 to 29 Mar 2021
No class on Mon Mar 8 - Labour Day.
Each week you will take part in a two-hour* face-to-face virtual class via Zoom, which will run during the stated course schedule above. Additionally, you will also gain access to our online platform Apolearn, where you can interact with your teacher and your fellow students. This is also where your teacher will upload class content during the course. If Zoom and Apolearn are new tools for you, rest assured - we will be guiding you along the way! All students will receive more information on how to use both platforms prior to your first class.
*Due to public holidays within Term 1, an extra 15-30 minutes have been added to some sessions in order for all classes to complete the 20h program. Please refer to the schedule above for reference.
This course is designed for students who have completed level B1.2 or who have been assessed prior to enrolling. In this course, students learn the vocabulary and language structures required to:
Parler de la ville :
- Identifier les critères de choix d’une ville
- Analyser un classement de villes
- Echanger des informations sur un logement
- Exprimer des souhaits et des intentions
- Parler des sentiments par rapport à une ville
- Décrire des souvenirs
Parler de l’installation à l’étranger :
- Comprendre et rédiger une lettre de réclamation
- Anticiper et gérer un problème de santé
- Comprendre des formalités administratives
- Exprimer des sentiments par rapport à une ville
- Demander de l’aide
- Décrire des similitudes et des différences
Textbooks For this course, you will need the following material:
- COSMOPOLITE 3/B1 (Hachette)– Livre de l’élève
- COSMOPOLITE 3/B1(Hachette) – Cahier d’activités
Note: Our course fees do not include books. As our reception in St Kilda/CBD is currently closed, we suggest that the most effective way to get your books delivered is by purchasing them directly from Language International Bookshop online https://www.languageint.com.au/ or over the phone (03) 9857-0030. Hard copies and digital books are available.
Approx $360.86 USD