Private Tuition Officer And School Operations Assistant
JOB TITLE: Private tuition and school operation Officer
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent full time / 38 hours per week
Must have the right to live and work permanently in Australia
- The position of Private Tuition Officer and School Operations Assistant involves all responsibilities relating to the provision of private tuition / school workshops, including processing enquiries, scheduling and resourcing classes and processing payments. The successful candidate will be committed to the end-to-end follow-through of their tasks and the satisfactory completion of their duties. It is a position of trust, requiring the ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously. It is mandatory that the applicant be fluent in English and have, preferably, a good working knowledge of French. Also required is the ability to use Microsoft Office including Outlook. Flexibility is essential during busy periods and when colleagues are absent and/or on holiday.
- The job is demanding and requires excellent organisational and telephone skills, initiative, efficiency, even-temperament and a commitment to the aims and purpose of our organisation.
- The successful applicant must be available to work at both of our locations, in St Kilda and in the CBD if necessary, and must have the right to live and work in Australia permanently. This position is a long-term opportunity.
PRIVATE TUITION MAIN DUTIES:
- Process students and schools’ applications for private tuition and workshops,
- Deal with requests in a timely manner and communicate openly and efficiently on the status of requests with Reception and Education Department,
- Liaise with customers and teachers to schedule private tuition,
- Invoice and process payments, follow long—term customers’ accounts,
- Allocate rooms according to availability and update the daily register of classes,
- Prepare a report on teachers’ hours worked for fortnightly wages,
- Ensure lessons are correctly coded for accounting purposes,
- Analyse and provide reports about statistics as required (age group/location/sales etc),
- Develop long-term working relationships with clients and other stakeholders,
- Record students’ payments,
- Organise correspondence relative to credits and refunds,
- Perform other duties as required.
SCHOOL OPERATIONS MAIN DUTIES:
- Assist in in the coordination of exams including answering queries, timetabling, supervision, communicating essential information with students and examiners, managing enrolments and payments, the collection of certificates and other logistical tasks,
- Providing information, tracking enrolments and communicating with students/ parents for Immersion Days,
- Managing School workshop enquiries, timetabling, teacher allocation and billing,
- Managing logistics, orders and catering for School Workshops, Immersion Days and other Education Department events,
- Creating and tracking of budgets, and quotes in collaboration with the Education Team,
- Communicating with key partners, and helping to reinforce existing and build new partnerships between AFM and other organisations,
- Managing School resources including: Book inventory, education team library, book orders monitoring Education team IT resources, including basic problem solving with SMARTboards,
- Report to the Head of Education, the Director and to the school management,
- Perform other duties as required.
Application deadline: Thursday 4th July
Remuneration based on experience and qualifications
To apply please send a resume and cover letter by email only (no phone calls) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like...
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!