Help us shape the future of the Alliance Française de Melbourne!
Did you know that this year, the Alliance Française de Melbourne is celebrating 130 years?
In order to continue to serve the Francophone and Francophile community for another century, we are currently reviewing our customer experience - so we need your feedback!
By answering our survey, you will automatically go into the draw to win one of x30 double passes to the Alliance Française French Film Festival!
Your answers will help us create better experience for you in the future.
Entries close Sunday 8 March
The Association of the Alliance Francaise of Victoria is a registered charity. We are collecting your personal information to enter you into the competition and your details will not be linked to your responses, unless you request that we contact you.
Terms and Conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter the competition form part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Alliance Francaise de Melbourne, 51 Grey Street, St Kilda, VIC, 3182 is a business of the Association of the Alliance Francaise of Victoria ABN 91 005 140 385.
- The competition begins at 5pm (AEST) on 19/02/20 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) 08/03/20. (Competition Period).
- To enter, entrants must answer the survey questions and complete their contact details in the survey. If complete contact details are not provided, entrants may not be entered into the competition.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. All entrants must have completed the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FutureAFM
- The draw will be conducted at the Alliance Francaise de Melbourne, 51 Grey Street, St Kilda, VIC, 3182 on Monday 9 March 2020 at 11am.
- There are 30 double passes for the Alliance Francaise French Film Festival (2020) to be won, valued at $44 each. Total prize value is $1,320.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by email by 5pm, 9 March 2020.
- The prize will be redrawn if the winner cannot be contacted by 5pm on 16 March 2020.
- The competition is not open to employees. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
You may also like...
AFM Update: COVID-19
Information regarding the response of the AFM to the current COVID-19 situation.
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!