Start at any time and benefit from flexible scheduling and personalised instruction!
Alliance francaise de Melbourne provides customised one-on-one tuition with fully qualified native French teachers.
- Instruction is available for adults, teens and children at all levels of proficiency.
- Lessons may be taken one-on-one or in groups of two, three or four: the more participants, the better the value!
- Groups are organised according to levels.
- Lessons can take place at the Alliance francaise de Melbourne or at your home of office, throughout the day of evening.
- Online private tutoring is also available!
Customise your course
Lessons are tailored to address an individual or group's particular needs and a program of studies is designed according to level interests, goals and future projects:
- Conversation, grammar, reading, writing or business French;
- Preparation for leisure trips toFrance and other francophone countries;
- Exams or tests;
- Personal or group training.
Please e-mail Elise at email@example.com for more information, or call us to discuss your needs on 9525 3463.
Have you read our Terms & Conditions? Please have a look at them before placing your order.