Renault, Veolia, MMG, Swatch, Michelin... Many large companies have already benefited from the teaching expertise of the Alliance Française de Melbourne in order to enhance their job and business prospect overseas. What are you waiting for?
Facts & Figures :
- In recent years there has been an increase in French commercial ventures in Australia, creating thousands of employment opportunities for Australians
- 220 million people speak French over the 5 continents in 77 countries
- It is the official language of 44 countries
- French is widely used in Canada, Europe and Africa. French is also an official language of all United Nations agencies and a large number of international organisations, making it a truly global language.
- French is one of the languages of the future with an estimated 700 million speakers by 2050. No wonder so many local companies want to set up French classes for employees.
Businesses that set up French classes for their employees are gaining not only a competitive edge in Francophone markets, but also enhancing their business and travel experiences in French-speaking countries, improving their communication with clients and colleagues AND fostering team building within the company!
Corporate courses for groups and individuals:
why opt for the Alliance Française de Melbourne?
We work within your budget: our quotes offer comprehensive services, discounts and benefits for all employees taking part in a French course.
Instruction is tailored to meet your goals and scheduling. An analysis of your requirements and objectives is made before the start of every course.
Cultural training is offered in addition to language instruction, helping you communicate even better.
In addition each corporate student receives an Alliance Française student card giving them access to Melbourne's largest French-language library as well as cultural and other special events at discounted rates.
For more information about our French language corporate courses and to talk about your needs or ask for a quote, please contact the course and training manager, Aurélie Pierre, by e-mail at email@example.com.
À bientôt from the Alliance Française de Melbourne.
You may also like...
Alliance Française French Film Festival 2017
Save the date! 08 to 30 March 2017
27 MARCH TO 5 APRIL
Arts & Culture (level B1+)
Starts Mon 3 Apr 2017
1-week course | from level B1.4
10am-12.30pm | in St Kilda
Easter Holiday French courses
1-week French courses from Monday 3 to Friday 7 April 2017.
In St Kilda or in the CBD.
Term 2 French courses
10-week & 5-week courses
From 24 April to 1 July 2017
In St Kilda or in the CBD.
French Cinema: the magic of Cannes
Starts Thu 27 Apr 2017
10-week course | level B2
6.15pm - 8.15pm | in St Kilda
Politics: Oh la la Mr President!
Starts Tue 2 May 2017
9-week course | level B2
10.30am - 12.30pm | in St Kilda
Thanks for sharing! / Merci pour le partage!